Today we’re taking a quick look at the stylish Bose SoundDock Series II iPhone/iPod speaker system. This music system certainly looks the part with the usual high standard Bose design and apparently it packs a punch too. The only downside that we can find is that a may be a bit too pricey for some people’s taste. However the SoundDock Series II certainly gets top marks on sound quality which of course is what it’s all about with a speaker system.
Bose SoundDock Series II Features
* Award-winning performance plus versatile features
* Ideal for use in kitchen, bedroom, living room—practically anywhere in your home
* Remote controls basic iPod® functions including playlist navigation
* Auxiliary input for use with other sound sources, like MP3 or DVD/CD player
* Compatible with most iPhone® and most iPod models
* Remote control (extra) handles power, volume, track seek and iPod playlist navigation from almost anywhere in the room
* Auxiliary input lets you play other audio sources, such as a portable DVD player, CD or other MP3 player
Bose SoundDock Series II Reviews
Pros – Sound quality, Ease of use, Design
Cons – Cost
Despite it’s price tag, the quality and style of the Bose SoundDock Series II forces us to give it a big Our Picks thumbs up.
Here’s a quick video from a Target store taking by a customer of the Bose SoundDock Series II demo.
Featured Tags bose, dock
Sphere this entry»